Submission Policy and Release Form
Sane Capital Inc. (SANE) would like to thank you for your interest in submitting your idea or business information. We invite you to review our submission policy and procedures below. Please be aware that SANE will only accept and consider material if their respective owners agree to the policies set forth and outlined below.
On this website any information you present will be public and protected via registration and will follow the following terms and conditions;
1. You hereby guarantee that you (and your co-writers / owners if applicable) are the sole originator(s) of the scripted material and you have the legal right to submit it to SANE for consideration.
2. Disclosed of Material is Not Confidential
3. You authorize the SANE staff to discuss your idea/plan with its employees and collaborators to evaluate its overall production potential. You furthermore acknowledge and understand that any consideration and discussion of your submission does not create a binding and confidential relationship.
4. Submission Without Compensation – Review of your idea/plan does not imply that the Company agrees to compensate you in any way.
5. Anyone that looks at you information is doing so with without Prejudice
or promise of consideration
6. You acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age and hereby agree that above conditions may not be changed or waived except in writing and must be signed by an officer of the SANE
7. You acknowledge that because of our position in the entertainment industry we receive numerous submissions of ideas, formats, stories, suggestions and the like and that many such submissions received by you are similar to or identical to those developed by you or your employees or otherwise available to you. We agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of the use by anyone of any such similar idea or material.
8. You represent and warrant that you are the author of said material, having written or acquired said material as the employer-for-hire of all writers thereof; that you are the present and sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to said material; that have the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and / or convey said material to you upon the terms and conditions set forth herein; that no third party is entitled to any payment or other consideration as a condition of the exploitation of said material. If the material is co-owned, all co-writers / owners
have submitted their own signed copy of this release form totaling 100% ownership of said material.
9. You agree to indemnify SANE and any associate partied from and against any and all claims, expenses, losses, or liabilities (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and punitive damages) that may be asserted against you or incurred by you at any time in connection with said material, or any use thereof, including without limitation those arising from any breach of the warranties and promises given by me herein.
10. In the event of any dispute concerning said material or concerning any claim of any kind or nature arising in connection with said material or arising in connection with this agreement, such dispute will be submitted to binding arbitration. Each party hereby waives any and all rights and benefits which he or it may otherwise have or be entitled to under the laws of the State of Florids to litigate any such dispute in court, it being the intention of the parties to arbitrate all such disputes. Either party may commence arbitration proceedings by giving the other party written notice thereof by registered mail and proceeding thereafter in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in the County of Miami-Dade , State of Florida, and shall be governed by and subject to the laws of the State of Florida
11. Should any provision or part of any provision be void or unenforceable, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed omitted, and this agreement with such provision or part thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
12. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida applicable to agreement executed and to be fully performed therein.
13. I have read and understand this agreement and no oral representations of any kind have been made to me and this agreement states our entire understanding with reference to the subject matter hereof. Any modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both of us. I agree with the terms and conditions.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO BY THE PRESENTER OF CONCEPT OR SCRIPT WORK .